- Any Order
- 185 INR
- Roofing Sheet
- 6 Millimeter (mm)
Sheets made from fibres, Portland cement and binders are called fibre cement sheets. As in RCC, fibres are used to reinforce these sheets. These sheets are manufactured to exceed the strength specifications in the relevant Indian standards. Fibre cement sheets are widely used in a variety of applications because of their unique advantages and properties. Most often, they are found on the roofs and walls of agricultural and industrial buildings. The sheets may also be used in smaller structures like sheds and garages because of their wide variety of sizes.
- IS:459-1992 Specification of Corrugated and Semi-corrugated Cement Sheets.
- IS:3007-1999 Code Of Practice for laying of Cement Sheets, Part-1, Corrugated Sheets, Part-2, Semi-Corrugated Sheets, IS-1626(P3) 1994-Roofing Fittings.
- Fibre Cement Sheets are economical, non- combustible, robust, lightweight, easy to install, and resistant to both corrosion and salty weather. These qualities make them an ideal building material for any requirement.
- Fibre Cement Sheets have good thermal insulation properties and do not produce drumming sound during rain or hail storm.
Size : Width 8 x Height 19.5 Inches
Technical Specifications :
Nominal length (in meters)
Actual Area Covered
Thickness (+free Size / -0.5mm)
Pitch of Corrugation
Depth of Corrugation
Approx. Weight per 10 sq. mts. Covere
Minimum end lap at purlins (for slopes not less than 18")
Minimum Purlin spacing for roofing
Thermal Transmittance : U" Value
Maximum rail spacing for vertical cladding
Maximum over hang unsupported
Running meters per ton (approx.)
THE BEST WAY OF USING THE CHARMINAR ROOF
- Smooth surface of the sheet should be facing upward.
- Never punch holes; drill them.
- Drill holes in the sheets that are at least 3 mm larger than fixing bolts.
- Be sure that sheets are mitered by cutting with a saw.
- Be sure that sheets are mitered correctly.
- Nuts should be screwed lightly first and tightened only after 13 or 14 sheets are laid.
- Tighten the nuts evenly, allowing the EDPM washer to merely seal the space between the holes and the bolts.
- Don't over tighten the nuts. Allow for the movement of structure.
- Don't exceed purlin spacing of 1.4 metre for roofing, and 1.7 metre for side claddings. Provide a purlin at every end lap.
- Don't exceed free overhang of 300mm at eaves.
- Distance between outlets in gutter line should not exceed 15 metre.
- Bolts are to be fixed only on the crown of the corrugation and not in the valley.
- Bolts are to pass through the second and the last corrugation of every sheet as shown in the figure.
- Do not fix bolts on the sheet at any point other than the one suggested.
- Cat ladders and safety belts must be used while working on the roof.
- Drilling on sheet must be done at least 75mm away from edge of the sheet.
- Charminar Fiber Cement Sheets are an ideal building material for roofing and side cladding for :
- Industrial Buildings (All types)
- Food Storage Godowns
- Warehouses and Cold Storage
- Poultry Farms, Diary Farms an Agricultural Sheds
- Garages, Verandahs and Outhouses
- Public Utility Sheds
- Cooling Towers
- Industrial buildings, houses etc in coastal / hilly areas
- Cinema Halls
- Railway & Bus Stations
- 10000 Per Day
- 1-2 Days
- All India
SY No. 133, 7th Floor, SLN Terminus, Beside Botanical Gardens, Gachibowli,, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500032, India